Articles on this Page
- 09/17/15--00:17: _Installation or Rec...
- 09/17/15--05:06: _ONLY SOUND PROBLEM ...
- 09/17/15--14:34: _Quickset not Workin...
- 09/17/15--16:01: _Windows 7 Installat...
- 09/18/15--22:23: _inspiron 14r N4010 ...
- 09/19/15--07:22: _MSOffice 2013 Activ...
- 09/19/15--22:35: _there is no fingerp...
- 09/21/15--01:56: _Restoring Dell 17 5...
- 09/22/15--11:28: _Vista restore to fa...
- 09/22/15--18:48: _Installlation disk ...
- 09/23/15--13:00: _inp Files
- 09/24/15--08:03: _Hard disk crashed. ...
- 09/26/15--00:19: _My Original Windows...
- 09/26/15--04:43: _How to downgrade fr...
- 09/26/15--19:44: _Dell Backup and Rec...
- 09/27/15--16:10: _Can't see "Dell Fac...
- 09/28/15--02:58: _SupportAssist not a...
- 09/28/15--06:21: _activate 8.1
- 09/29/15--14:46: _Can't install programs
- 09/29/15--18:19: _How to install incl...
- 09/17/15--00:17: Installation or Recovery disk for windows7
- 09/17/15--14:34: Quickset not Working on Dell Inspiron N5010 Windows 7 Home Premium
- 09/17/15--16:01: Windows 7 Installation Drivers Load
- 09/18/15--22:23: inspiron 14r N4010 start up problem
- 09/19/15--07:22: MSOffice 2013 Activation key
- 09/21/15--01:56: Restoring Dell 17 5000 to factory state
- 09/22/15--11:28: Vista restore to factory settings no disk and F8 doesn't work
- 09/22/15--18:48: Installlation disk for Dell Inspiron 1720
- 09/23/15--13:00: inp Files
- 09/24/15--08:03: Hard disk crashed. Want to reinstall Windows 7.
- 09/26/15--00:19: My Original Windows DVD - Recover Problems
- 09/26/15--04:43: How to downgrade from Win8.1 to Win7?
- 09/26/15--19:44: Dell Backup and Recovery Problems!
- 09/27/15--16:10: Can't see "Dell Factory Image Restore" for Win7?
- 09/28/15--02:58: SupportAssist not able to run
- 09/28/15--06:21: activate 8.1
- 09/29/15--14:46: Can't install programs
- 09/29/15--18:19: How to install included Windows 8.1 on OptiPlex 3020
I have dell inspiron 15r 5520 model.My laptop is out of warranty now.Windows 7 was pre installed in my laptop. Accidently I deleted windows 7 home premium from my laptop.I don't have any recovery disk or installation disk with me now.Where i can get installation disk or Recovery disk for windows 7 home premium Pls help on this
I have already successfully installed windows 10 from windows 7 in my DELL VOSTRO 3550. Now The only problem is that when I play a video in any kind of media player, I did not hear any kind or sound through the speakers and headphones but still I can hear sound from youtube. Please help me ASAP otherwise I will sell this laptop and buy a laptop with windows 10. The features of windows 10 are very pleasurable to me.
Thanking you in anticipation,
I just installed the latest version of Quickset, hoping to restore my volume control OSD, to no avail. It gave me some message about Quickset not being installed properly, but gave me no option for changing the settings. I can open the Mobility Center, but there’s no option in there for turning on/off the volume OSD. I think something may have gotten messed up in the registry; dœs anyone know how to ﬁx this sort of thing using RegEdit? Please help.
Hello . Im trying to install Windows 7 but installation gives me a message to load drivers because it cannot find any drives. I have downloaded the intel rapid drivers. The installation says that it is compatible but it still cant find any drives...can someone help me?
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5558
I upadated win 7 to win 10 and installed, but after that i cannot reopen my system. it appears start up dell page after that it show fast access icon with face detection screen and constantly blinking and not allowing any activity. I want to restore by pressing f8 immediate after power button, it make noise but it couldn'g. i tried several time but failed. please help me in restore or how to open my laptop
I bought my dell laptop 21 months ago and after a bad windows 10 experience have to restore to original condition wiping out all data and programs. I cannot find the activation key for the preinstalled office 13. Help?
it was working well but just after I reset my pc using recovery option...this problem appeared..i couldn't get approach to biometric sign in option...in device manager it shows with yellow icon..and after clicking it ..it would say windows couldn't load the driver with error code 31...and there is no fingerprint sign in option in my account setting..i tried to update driver..but it would say u have best driver installed...plzzzz help
My first post. Looking at the various forums I have no idea where I should have posted this, please be kind to me!
The hard disk onmy Dell 17 5000 (5758) laptop failed andI cannot get the backup disks I created to work.
I thought I saw somewhere on this forum a place to download the software that will allowme torecreate the necessary partition.
I have a desktop studio xps with Vista. I want to restore the computer to factory settings but It didn't come with a windows disk and the backup that was made is lost. I don't have an original restore point, only a recent one with all my personal stuff on it. I also am not sure if I have a recovery partition. F8 has the option for a repair mode but it doesn't say the same thing as what's on the dell instructions, it just send me to boot up in safe mode.
How can I get an Installation disk for my Dell Inspiron 1720? My LapTap computer is asking to put in the Installation disk - which I don't have.
Any help very much appreciated since my computer expert past away.
On January 14, 2014, 127 inp files downloaded into a document file called Profile 1. Each file is over 600 kb. It is enormous!!!
Please tell me how to remove this safely. Why did this happen?
I am using a Dell Inspiron N5110 which had Windows 7 Home Basic pre-installed. I had purchased it about 2 years ago and so, I am out of warranty.
Recently, my hard disk had crashed and I had to replace it.
I now want to reinstall Windows 7 Home Basic on my laptop.
I contacted Microsoft, who provided me with a link to download Windows 7 OS.
But, after entering the Product Key, it says that you need to contact your device manufacturer (.ie. Dell).
So, I either need a re-installation disk, or another alternative to my problem.
I upgraded my Dell Inspiron original windows 7 home premium to windows 10 . Then I decided to downgrade to my original windows ( 7 Home Premium ) But I faced a lot of problems after that during recovering it .
Like : 0xc00000e9 error and other errors which means that I must install a new windows .
But I didn't receive any windows DVD with my laptop . How can I get it Please ?
Hi every one,
I am using Dell Inspiron 14 3421
I had upgraded from Win8.0 to Win8.1 but the WIFI problem still persist.
I wish to downgrade to Win7 for better compatibility on games and WIFI routers.
How should I downgrade to WIn7? And how to obtain the WIn7 genuine installation files?
Please give some advises and directions. Thank you.
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3521. I'm having problems with Dell Dell Backup and Recovery. It just runs loading up the wheel keeps turning. That it's loading but nothing ever happens. So I download the new version and uninstall the older version. But I always get and error while it is preforming the system check. I never had this previous version of Dell Backup and Recovery. Can and How do I get an older version or a new version that works. An I paid for the premium version!
I am trying to reset my alienware 14 to factory setting but can not seem to find the "Dell factory image restore" option.
I am trying to run the self-diagnose here:
When I get to the step "Installing SupportAssist client" a dialog box is displayed, Title: "SupportAssist".
Text: "No updates available".
The only button to press is Exit.
When I click this, the following error is shown:
A problem has been detected , please try again
To me it seams the SupportAssist is broken. Can I re-install it?
I am running Windows 10.
Thanks in advance
In April I bought a new Dell desktop tower with win 7 pro installed on hard drive and a dvd disk of win 8.1 (orange disk that states already "installed on your computer", which it isn't as a specifically bought a pc with win 7. Now I would like to try 8.1 but I don't see the typical 25 digit activation code on the white sleeve the disk is in (sleeve is still sealed), how do I install and activate this 8.1 disk with no code?
I'm using Windows 7. When I tried to install my printer software or a program, I received a message that said: Install Script engine missing on this computer. Run: ISScript.msi
Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Please tell me how to install Windows 8.1 using the install files already on the OptiPlex 3020 disk drive.
When we booted up our new OptiPlex 3020 for the first time, it booted up in Windows 7 Pro. Windows 8.1 Pro is already on the computer, but I don't know where or how to trigger the Windows 8.1 installation process.