Articles on this Page
- 05/10/16--19:20: _카지노이기는법《『 ＦＴ６５４。ＣｏＭ...
- 04/25/16--05:05: _recover activation ...
- 05/06/16--08:14: _product key
- 05/12/16--02:34: _OST File to PST Con...
- 05/12/16--05:43: _DELL XPS L502 windo...
- 05/12/16--14:29: _restore win 7 after...
- 05/12/16--17:35: _Windows 7 Updates S...
- 05/12/16--19:17: _Windows 7 key
- 05/14/16--12:42: _C:/ Windows/ system...
- 05/15/16--14:57: _How to purchase a s...
- 05/16/16--17:00: _How long does it ta...
- 05/17/16--04:30: _Recover Outlook Exp...
- 05/17/16--11:21: _Win 10 license: new...
- 05/17/16--13:11: _Windows 7 Update St...
- 05/17/16--13:46: _Dell Backup and Rec...
- 05/18/16--02:03: _Unable to download ...
- 05/18/16--07:17: _Word file error in use
- 05/19/16--06:01: _Studio 1737 Vista t...
- 05/13/16--10:29: _I have problem with...
- 05/16/16--17:53: _MS home and student...
- 05/10/16--19:20: 카지노이기는법《『 ＦＴ６５４。ＣｏＭ 』》『아시안카지노♥카지노이기는법』
- 04/25/16--05:05: recover activation key windows 8.1
- 05/06/16--08:14: product key
- 05/12/16--02:34: OST File to PST Conversion, How to do it?
- 05/12/16--05:43: DELL XPS L502 windows 10 upgrade
- 05/12/16--14:29: restore win 7 after win 10
- 05/12/16--17:35: Windows 7 Updates Stuck.
- 05/12/16--19:17: Windows 7 key
- 05/15/16--14:57: How to purchase a system disk
- 05/17/16--04:30: Recover Outlook Express account folders
- What should be the status of my Windows 7 and Windows 10 licenses? Are both in effect?
- If not, do I have to purchase a new copy of one or the other? If I DO need to purchase a new copy, do I go for the OEM or the retail version?
- If I have to purchase a new copy, can I buy Windows 7 and take advantage of the free upgrade to 10 again?
- If I do NOT have to purchase a new copy, where the heck do I get the installation media? (I do have the "system restore" disks created just before the upgrade from 7 to 10.)
- Given that I had the Home version(s) previously, can I upgrade to Pro on the same license? Or would this definitely required a new purchase? (And if so, do I get the OEM or retail version?)
- 05/17/16--13:11: Windows 7 Update Stuck on 2 Brand New Inspiron Desktops
- 05/17/16--13:46: Dell Backup and Recovery Program
- 05/18/16--02:03: Unable to download Recovery Image/Help
- 05/18/16--07:17: Word file error in use
- 05/19/16--06:01: Studio 1737 Vista to Win7 upgrade
- 05/13/16--10:29: I have problem with my Dell XPS 14z
- 05/16/16--17:53: MS home and student 365 software not working
hello, I have an inspiron 5547 and my hdd just crashed. i want to know how can i to obtain the activation windows key in the aim to resintal windows. Thanks
I have a xps 15z laptop recently i installed windows 10 but then try to put it back to windows 7 but something went wrong and had to reinstall to factory mode but accidentally inserted a wrong disk that did not belong to dell it was a compaq installation disk and it damaged my laptop when i installed the dell installation disk it asked for the product key but since i had the laptop since 2011 it rubbed off i cant do nothing with my laptop i cant even get online no internet connection
An OST files are MS Outlook Offline data file that is synchronized emails of MS Exchange Server mailbox and stores in client machine. If you want access it in MS Outlook then you have need to complete OST File to PST Conversion then access Outlook emails in mailbox on offline Exchange Server. A few days ago, I was also face this problem, but I had searched safe and user-friendly tool that complete this task and get back my entire Outlook emails on offline mode.
I have a DELL XPS L502 and tried to windows 10 upgrade. Microsoft replied the Laptop meets requirements but somehow there is problem with the drives and cannot proceed. I nne to upgarde to windows 10 and need help.
I own a dell inspiron n5050 (win 7) and a few monthw ago i decided to try the new windows 10. However i faced a few problems recently, audio drivers could not be installed, my screen worked only through HDMI to my tv, and i decided to restore to the factory settings and win7. However, when i pressed F8 in boot, no screen apeared. Is it possible to restore? Or do i need to install fresh win7? And where can i find win 7 home premium 64bit?
If i'm not mistaken there is a hidden partition that contains the files for the recovery. Can i access that and make the recovery?
Thanx in advance!
Got the May batch of Windows Updates a day or two ago. Yesterday I tried to download and install all of the 14 updates, but the progress bar remained at zero. Earlier, I attempted to download and install the definition update just for Windows Defender, and that WAS successful. But once again, the rest of the .updates would not download and install. After a bit of online check, I found and ran the Windows Fix-It tool. The results of that were"
1) Service registration is missing or corrupt.
2) Windows update error 0X80070057(2016-5-12 T-05_30_45P
3) A few lines of "problem fixed" without a description.
Go to Windows update screen to find scary red shield advising to update my computer. Under "most recent check" it says--->Never, with the same under "updates were installed--->Never. When I go to update history it shows that prior updates were downloaded and installed successfully, except for this last batch. So what I am getting now is just "checking for updates" endlessly.
Any ideas what I should do next
I recently had my Dell Inspiron 3542 crash. My issue is that it came with Windows 7. However, the recovery disk that came with the computer is for Windows 8.1. I researched a bit and found that I could create a recovery disk through Dell by using my service tag. I did this on a USB on my other computer and reinstalled Windows 7. Now I am getting the pop up saying my OS is not genuine. I have no key for this and the sticker on the computer is also Windows 8.1. Please help.
I have had this error when I tried to do a system restore from the factory image on my computer. I get this error and it says the side by side configuration is incorrect. I wanted to know if this error will interfere when I restore my laptop from the discs that I made when I first got it. I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 and Windows 7. On a side note, if microsoft office was preinstalled on my laptop, where can I find the product key so I can continue to use it again? Thank you.
Hello, can someone tell me how to go about purchasing a system disk for my 3 year old Dell Inspiron 660. My file system was damaged when I didn't accept the automated windows 10 upgrade now I can only boot in safe mode and the recovery files are corrupt. Thanks in advance.
I reinstalled windows 7 on my Dell Inspiron N5110 (it is 4.5 years old) yesterday and I am wondering how long does it take for it to install critical updates. I have kaspersky antivirus and its protected browser cannot be used until critical system updates are installed and I would like to use it to pay bills, shop and more. How long does it take for it to install critical updates? And if it does not do it on its own, what can I do? Thank you.
I had an unnecessary Outlook Express account which I deleted. I then saw all its folders disappear from Outlook Express, but I still needed to keep those folders and go through the messages there.
How can I get the folders from the deleted account. Presumably, the folders should still be there--I only deleted the account, not the folders.
I've got a 3-year-old 8700 which I'm very happy with. It recently had a major hard drive failure (2TB SATA), so I'm preparing to replace the drive with a new one.
Earlier this year, a couple months prior to the crash, I took the PC through the automatic upgrade from Windows 7 (Home) to Windows 10. So of course I've got questions:
Appreciate any help at all!
Edit to add: I should also have mentioned that my PC is no longer under warranty. C'est la vie!
2 brand new Inspiron 3847 desktops with Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, both exhibiting the same symptoms in regards to Windows Updates.
Windows Updates says, last check: Never. But I see from Control Panel / Programs and Features / Installed updates that updates are current as of April.
When I check for updates, the same thing happens:
Stuck forever in Checking for updates...
Viewed in Task Manager, one copy of svchost goes to 25% CPU, its memory size does not change, resource monitor shows there is no disk or network activity to speak of, and nothing else is running (System Idle 75%, svchost 25%).
I've used this article superuser.com/.../windows-7-sp1-windows-update-stuck-checking-for-updates as a guide on other PC's and it works, but not with these two PC's. It's resistant to any attempt to fix it. svchost still goes into a 25% CPU loop and the only difference is the memory size it settles in at.
edit: Right after I clicked post, one of the PC's pulled out of the svchost 25% cpu loop and actually started downloading updates after about 2 1/2 hours. It says it needs to download 109 updates. So it is definitely NOT current as of April. How old is this image that Dell is using ????
The other PC is still stuck in the loop although I did everything at about the same time on both. They're side by side on my workbench.
Dell technical support has informed me that they do not support the Dell Backup and Recovery Program. Can you tell me why they will not support the program or who I could talk to about resolving a recovery problem? Also, why does my post keep disappearing? Are you removing it for a reason?
Hi all, I'm trying to download the "Windows Recovery Image" for my Dell XPS 15 (9550) but the Dell Server seems to be too slow or even dead and after a while I get the "Download Cancelled" message and download stops. Is there an alternative link to download the recovery Windows ISO? Thanks
Need help in opening a corrupted word file.
Your help is highly appreciated.
error: " The office open XML file xxxx.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with contets"
Location: part: /word/document.xml, Line:2, column: 4395
I am about to do a clean install of Windows 7 64bit on my studio 1737 laptop which is currently running Home Vista 32 bit. When I do a clean install it lists 3 partitions, 1=oem reserved, 2=recovery and 3=os.
I will delete partion 3 but was wondering if I should delete partitions 1 and 2?
The problem is when i try to restore my system to the factory default it doesn't work.
I tried to enter to repair through F8 but black screen with error comes out and the system recovery option doesn't appear.
The things with Recovery part is OK.
But when i open Dell DataSafe and Local Back up!
Waiting for your response, thanx.
Hello-My MS office home and student 365 package on my dell computer is not working. It says my subscription is expired but I haven't done anything. How do I get my office package that I paid for via dell to work properly? I bought the computer from dell in Dec 2014.