Articles on this Page
- 03/02/16--07:04: _Dell Inspiron 7353 ...
- 03/02/16--07:36: _Unable to install u...
- 03/02/16--15:37: _please provide the ...
- 03/02/16--22:53: _After factory reset...
- 03/03/16--14:20: _i got a RAM ISSUE
- 03/03/16--23:39: _Page fault in nonpa...
- 03/03/16--23:46: _Page fault in nonpa...
- 03/04/16--22:39: _window problem
- 03/05/16--10:12: _Alienware M17x R4 -...
- 03/05/16--10:48: _Two Different Brows...
- 03/06/16--09:21: _Windows me install ...
- 03/06/16--14:05: _Dell XPS 15 L502X r...
- 03/06/16--16:39: _Product key for Win...
- 03/07/16--01:09: _unable to get windo...
- 03/07/16--08:39: _Fobi R. Tamfu - How...
- 03/07/16--13:01: _Dell recovery discs...
- 03/10/16--17:37: _Lost windows 7 CD
- 03/11/16--02:47: _XPS 13" L322X Not p...
- 03/11/16--03:07: _Windows recovery di...
- 03/11/16--09:28: _factory image resto...
- 03/02/16--07:04: Dell Inspiron 7353 stuck installing updates?
- 03/02/16--07:36: Unable to install universal serial bus controller driver
- 03/02/16--15:37: please provide the drivers
- 03/02/16--22:53: After factory reset my genuine Windows 7 now not genuine
- 03/03/16--14:20: i got a RAM ISSUE
- 03/03/16--23:39: Page fault in nonpaged area bcmpciehd63.sys bsod
- 03/03/16--23:46: Page fault in nonpaged area bcmpciehd63.sys bsod
- 03/04/16--22:39: window problem
- 03/05/16--10:12: Alienware M17x R4 - Lost OS DVD
- 03/05/16--10:48: Two Different Browsers Freeze Up
- 03/06/16--09:21: Windows me install on dell latitude d610
- 03/06/16--14:05: Dell XPS 15 L502X rollback Windows 10 to 8 - don't have disks
- 03/06/16--16:39: Product key for Windows 7 doesn't work
- 03/07/16--01:09: unable to get windows file by Backup discs request
- 03/07/16--08:39: Fobi R. Tamfu - How to upgrade my Dell Laptop software?
- 03/07/16--13:01: Dell recovery discs - are they REALLY available?
- 03/10/16--17:37: Lost windows 7 CD
- 03/11/16--02:47: XPS 13" L322X Not possible to format mSATA SSD
- 03/11/16--03:07: Windows recovery disk for Inspiron 15r n5110
- 03/11/16--09:28: factory image restore Windows 10
I can't install universal serial bus controller driver on my laptop. The driver is missing from my laptop and shows a exclamation mark on it. I downloaded the driver but can't install it. It says your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements to install the software. Please help.
My network adapter is not working properly. when I tried to install Bluetooth + wireless driver for my dell 3542 laptop that runs on windows 7, it says Activate Bluetooth using Wireless Switch . I switched it on by doing Fn+prtscr keys , even if I do so it shows the same error.
I'm providing you my network controllers hardware id's:
please provide me the drivers.
system manufacture is Dell
system model - Inspiron 3542
Bios Version Date DEll INC . A10, 11/03/2015
I have Dell Inspiron 14z 5423 with Windows Home Premium 64 bit preloaded. Yesterday I reset my laptop with factory restore . But after that my OS became not genuine and showing message on the right bottom corner "Windows 7 Build 7601 This copy of Windows is not genuine". The product key which mentioned under my laptop not clear to read. so please help me how to get my product key and activate my OS with genuine key
i update to Windows 10 and i have an T5400 dell presition with 4 G but only 2 G usable.. and its working worst thatn ever..i did try the arsenal46 answer but its not working.. it keeps just using 2 G...
As title says, I've been getting many BSODs from this error. Updated BIOS and wireless drivers.
As title says, I've been getting many BSODs from this error. Updated BIOS and wireless drivers to no avail.
minidump and system info attached.
Long story short, back in 2013 my almost brand new M17x R4, working under Windows 7, died. And since it was under warranty I got a replacement but the new one came with Windows 8. I called the support and they sent me a DVD with Windows 7 x64 Pro.
I can't find this DVD and I can't find the windows 7 who came with it since the laptop was built with windows 8 key hardcoded on the motherboard, if that is even a thing.
I would update to windows but I need to keep windows 7 for the job. And I need to re install the OS asap.
Is there a way to have the windows 7 CD key ?
Dell Inspiron N5110
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
For weeks now when browsing Amazon with either the latest Firefox or Internet Explorer 11, when I click on any product to view its information, the browser will freeze and I must force close it. I rarely ever use IE so its not tricked out in any way. The Amazon site is the only site I have trouble with.
It appears to be scripts on their site but why are both browsers affected? I suspect (perhaps I am paranoid) that Microsoft's insistence on making me install Windows 10 plays into this. Maybe not. I would do it but for some applications I cannot afford to upgrade to support Windows 10.
What Windows 7 files might IE and a 3rd party broswer be using?
Might a repair take care of this? I am very reluctant to do anything for its extremely difficult as a low vision user.
Hello, I've been trying to install win me on my latitude d610 (no hdd) using an oem install disc from my dimension l700cx. The issue comes after the reboot during the install, every option results in the laptop rebooting to the dell logo screen. I was wondering if there's any way to make it work, the idea was to install me on the laptop and share the wifi connection with the desktop because I don't have a network card yet and the laptop don't have an os any way. Thanks for looking and please go easy on me with this I haven't used windows in a long long time.
I installed Windows 10 a few months back on my XPS 15 L502X. It seemed OK, but a little clunky. Now I'm sick of it. It is so much slower, things freeze up, the start button doesn't work, it takes forever to login, webcam doesn't always work etc, etc.
So, I want Windows 8.1 back. I actually grew to like this OS. Problem is I don't have the installation disks. I tried to get some via the Dell website but came to a bit of a dead end and am not sure if they will be supplied after the warranty has expired.
Also, I don't seem to have an activation code on the case - is this an issue.
Any help appreciated.
So I recently updated to windows 10,Which I now hate so I tried to down grade back to win 7 but it seemed that I had to reinstall It from the Microsoft website using the product key on the side of my pc...So I enter it and I get this error
The product key you've entered appears to be for software which was pre-installed by the device manufacturer. Please contact the device manufacturer for software recovery options.
As its a pc made by dell...How can I get my windows 7 back without torrents?
here is some information:
unable to get windows file by Backup discs request
I am Fobi R. Tamfu an engineering student. I have bought my Dell laptop and found some up gradation error while updating my system softwares.Why softwares are not updating.
Fobi R. Tamfu
I have an XPS 8900 computer, Windows 10, received it last week. If your Dell is under warranty (mine is, one week old), you can order Dell backup and recovery discs here. You enter your Service Tag and click on continue. When I do that, I get this message: "Sorry, we appear to have an issue with one of our services (ASQ), please wait a few minutes and try again". Well, I've been trying (on and off) for a few DAYS and always get that message. Yes, I know that I can create the discs (or a recovery USB drive), and I'm going to, but I'd also like to get Dell's discs. Has anyone been able to order these discs?
With all the clutter I have, I've lost my windows 7 CD that came with my Dell Inspiron 580, need it to unclutter my PC soon, want to start fresh, any help for my situation.
i have windows 7 on my XPS 13" L322X as soon as i log on the windows log on window system freezes, so i tryed ti reinstalla the operating system via usb, i'm able to delete partitions and proceed with the installation but as soon as windows want to format the lmt-128m6m drive it takes a long time and then i get an error, i already tried with gparted and diskpart with live usb and there is no way to format this drive, i can only remove the partitions but as soon as i try to format it hangs or it gives me error messages, i was able to take the data on the SSD and the test in F12 was ok, the strange thing is that i remove the partitons but as soon as i restart the sistem the partitons are again there as i have never done anything on the drive, coul it be a sort of protection???? I'm going to think that the SSD is damaged at this point, i have never seen something like that
error in windows during format
I have an Inspiron 15r N5110 on which the hard disk seems to have failed. I have purchased an SSD of the same size etc and want to install it but wonder how I can get a copy of the windows recovery disk for Windows 7 for this machine? I seem to have mislaid the one I had.
Can anyone advise please?
Thanks very much
i have problem with recovery windows 10. At the present, i have two laptops Dell inspiron 5558 shipped Windows 10. But one of them, i deleted partition recovery factory, now i want to backup factory image on the laptop persist factory recovery image to the laptop deleted factory image recovery. how to do?
on Windows 8/8.1 , easily to perform with Dell Backup and Recovery. I use DBAR to do bootable usb to backup recovery to another laptop the same model. On Windows 10 very difficult. Please show me how to do it